Sunday, October 03, 2010

My family! ♥

Hi everybody!

Today I'm going to talk abou my family  because I think that they're so special and important in my life. I love them! :)

Well, I'm going to start to explain with who I'm living. I live with my mother Conchi, my father Cristóbal and my sister Eva







My mother is the best mother you may have! She's generous, sympathic, laughing, funny, beautiful, raucous, she always understand me, help me, gives me calm, she's very tidy and she loves to being happy. 











My father is a little lazy but when he does anything, he's very perfectionist! He loves watching sports on TV, listening to good music, like The Police, Queen, Supertram, Mecano, Bon Jovi and U2 and of course motos.










Well, now I have to explain the hard part. My sister! xD She's 15 and she is really annoying, talkative, she gets on my nerves and she's a little stupid too. But she also has a good part. She's really original, she looks like a designer because she has a good taste in clothes, she loves good music and although she doesn't like doing her homework and study she strives to do the best she can.


And now it's my pets' turn. I have two cats. They're black and their eyes are green. They're called Filú and Nus. Filú is 5 years old and Nus only 1. They're so lovely, cute, funny and calm but they sometimes are a little crazy too. I love them!

So, this is my family! I hope you like it! Bye and comment!


SARAA! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment